openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Requirements for taking patches from LibreOffice contributors?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 17:11:59 GMT
The requirement is that it be a willing contribution by someone who has the authority to do
so.

Having the patch contributed via Bugzilla provides the necessary auditability for that.  Then
committing the patch or an adaptation of it can be traced back from the SVN commit via the
committer who incorporates the patch in AOO.

If it is a substantial patch, it would be good to request a signed iCLA after reviewing the
patch.  It might not be needed immediately.  Let's see what the actual circumstances are.

 - Dennis