openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Requirements for taking patches from LibreOffice contributors?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 18:51:45 GMT
FWIW,

I have taken libreoffice patches after the author has agreed by copying the
email providing permission to our secretary. An iCLA is not mandatory
even for large patches unless the author wants to formally continue
contributing his code.

Note that there are several LibreOffice developers that have signed iCLAs
with the ASF and that doesn’t mean their contributions to libreoffice can be
taken without their explicit permission (especially if they are on “mercenary”
mode).

Pedro.