openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dolores Zurdo Consuegra <dolores.zurdo.consue...@gmail.com>
Subject New Volunteer - Dolores Zurdo
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 09:17:41 GMT
Hello everybody.

I'm Dolores Zurdo, and i joined this morning to the community. I'm Spanish,
but now I live in Austria. I'm Industrial Engineer.

I've been working in Quality Assurance but not yet for testing... so my
experience in this field is null, but only for the moment :-). Currently
I'm also improving my programming knowledge (for the moment with Python),
my English and my German...

I'm a positive and proactive person. In the Quality sector i learnt, that
nothing is perfect, so there is always a possibility to improve it... so
let's do it  :) I am very motivated to collaborate, learn and then continue
collaborating more efficiently :) . I have been reading information and
blogs... but it is time for me to start with real problems :). So now I
only have one question: what can I do to help you? :). For the moment I'm
reading "INTRODUCTION TO QA" form your website.

Thanks,
Dolores Zurdo.