openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Aldridge <dominic.aldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteering for Apache Open Source
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 06:20:34 GMT
Hello!

My name is Dominic Aldridge. I recently graduated with a Certificate in
Professional Technical Writing from the University of Washington, and I
also have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism.

I live near Seattle and I am currently undergoing a career change. I am
moving into the technical writing field and am looking for any sort of
opportunities- specifically looking to volunteer in order to gain
experience in the industry.

I would like to introduce myself to the members of this organization and
hope that I will be able to assist with providing procedural documentation.

Thanks,

Dominic Aldridge.