openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Swales <stuart.swa...@croftnuisk.co.uk>
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of AOO-4.1.4 RC4
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:26:10 GMT
That's odd as 4.1.4-RC4 en-GB Windows install works fine for me (albeit
on a W7 system that has never had AOO or OOo on it before).
Have a look under Options > Language Settings > Languages and check that
Default language for documents is English (UK).
My fresh install correctly chose English (UK) for UI, Locale and Default.
Stuart Swales

On 23/09/2017 22:38, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> I installed the en-GB binary on a Windows 10 machine. Its spell checker
> wants me to drop the "u" from "colour". Is there something else I have
> to do to make it really en-GB?
>
> On 9/22/2017 10:51 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Available for immediate testing are the source tarballs/zips and
>> community builds of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4-RC4 (RC3 was DOA).
>>
>> As noted, these are Release Candidates and are not official,
>> GA releases, although based on testing, the could become so.
>> So PLEASE test these out!
>>
>> You can find these gems at:
>>
>>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC4/
>>
>> Upon successful, positive feedback, a VOTE on blessing RC4 as GA
>> will likely be forthcoming.
>>
>> Cheers!
>> --
>> Jim Jagielski
>> On behalf of the Apache OpenOffice Project

Stuart Swales