openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: FOSDEM Apache Developer Room ?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 22:42:40 GMT
I would try to provide content for a room. There we have talks yes?

I have no Idea about what I should talk, yet. Would be a talk on
joining a huge historic Project like Open Office with almost no
experience be a helpfull topic?

Maybe we should have a talk where Open Office as a project is heading.
Release cycles concerns, options and so forth.And of course what people
we are looking for and what they skill they have to learn.
could be a good thing.

Can we make an OpenOffice meetup like last year?
I mean it was great to meet new people. If we announce this a little
then maybe more people come. Of course I would be happy to see those I
already have met again.