openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 22:18:42 GMT
On 07/12/2018 Mechtilde wrote:
> Am 07.12.18 um 20:26 schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> Our openoffice.git mirror of svn is not on git-wip-us.apache.org.

OK. So this means that this entire thread (that was sent to all Apache
projects) does not apply to us in itself. Changes are coming only for
projects using git-wip-us.apache.org.

>> Before we switch from SVN to GitBox/GitHun for our main repository we will need to
understand how to do the hooks to Bugzilla issues. I will use the setup of a Git repository
for the Forum setup to figure that out.
> Do we have the hooks from SVN?

It's the Bugzilla bot mentioned in my latest message about MWiki VM
migration. It used to run on the old MWiki VM and it must still be
ported to the new MWiki VM (ideally tomorrow).

>> Meanwhile we can get a sense from the Dev teams when they would want to switch early
next year.

This is an entirely separate issue. I mean, this discussion is about
infrastructural changes for projects using the server named
git-wip-us.apache.org (OpenOffice is not).

Deciding whether and how to use Git is independent of changes to that
specific server.

Regards,
   Andrea.