openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation Africaans
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:34:51 GMT
Mechtilde wrote:
> I'm preparing to migrate all translations in to the code. In that
> process I found that the UI translation of AF is missing.
> In the SVN is a translation from 2012-01-10. Does anyone have newer version?

Do you mean that you would like to copy to Pootle all translations from
the link below?

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

This contains many more translations than Pootle. Pootle only contains
translations for which we have some volunteers; so there are many
languages in Pootle, but not all. I don't think Afrikaans is special,
you fill find other languages in the same situation.

The ones I mean have simply never been copied to Pootle, so their latest
status is what we have in SVN from some years ago.

Regards,
   Andrea.