openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Status of the translation project
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2019 13:54:50 GMT
Hi all

I have updated some of the Portuguese translations in the new server (thank you Matthias for
the HTML files and links)

I have one question:

How do I save all Untranslated strings so that I can translate offline using Pootle and then
upload?
I have tried the "Download for offline translation" option but I always get an empty zip file

After finishing can I download all Translated strings so that I have a copy/backup?

Thanks!

Regards,
Pedro