openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Status of the translation project
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:08:43 GMT
Hi Mathias

Thank you!
This is really useful to check the consistency of the translation.

Regards,
Pedro

mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
> wrote:
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> Hi Pedro,
>     >>
>     >> Am 06.12.19 um 12:38 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>     >>
>     >> > > Hi Matthias, all
>     >>> > >> On December 6, 2019 at 9:29 AM Matthias Seidel < matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de > wrote:
>     >> >>
>     >> >> I just tried with the German translation and got a zip containing
all PO
>     >> >> files.
>     >> >> Could you try again?
>     >> >>
>     >>
>     >> > > Just downloaded the full Portuguese translation and uploaded an
updated po file!
>     >>> Everything is working perfectly! Thank you all!
>     >>>
>     >>> >
>     >> > > One question: Pootle tags these 4 strings as Critical errors because
the text contains "Python brace holders"
>     >>> >
>     >> > > https://translate-upgrade.apache.org/pt/aoo40help/translate/helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po#filter=checks&category=critical
>     >>> >
>     >> > > However if I click on "Mute quality check" (the red sign to the
right of text "Python brace holders") to validate that this is correct in this translation
(the original contains the same brace holders), I get an error message "Not found" and the
check is not muted