openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Status of the translation project
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 16:33:53 GMT
Hi Pedro,

mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de > wrote:

>>     I just tried with the German translation and got a zip containing all PO
>>     files.
>>     Could you try again?
>>
> Just downloaded the full Portuguese translation and uploaded an updated po file!
> Everything is working perfectly! Thank you all!
>
> One question: Pootle tags these 4 strings as Critical errors because the text contains
"Python brace holders"

> https://translate-upgrade.apache.org/pt/aoo40help/translate/helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po#filter=checks&category=critical
>
> However if I click on "Mute quality check" (the red sign to the right of text "Python
brace holders") to validate that this is correct in this translation (the original contains
the same brace holders), I get an error message "Not found" and the check is not muted
> Muting similar errors worked for 9 similar cases but not for these 4.

Mechtilde already fixed it for Portuguese.

Workaround: Edit the string, save it. Revert the edit, save it. Then you
can mute the warning.

Regards,

   Matthias