openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Status of the translation project
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 16:41:54 GMT
Hi Matthias

Thank you for the update and thank you Mechtilde for fixing the issue.

Regards,
Pedro

mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
> wrote:
>     >>
>     >> I just tried with the German translation and got a zip containing all PO
>     >> files.
>     >> Could you try again?
>     >>

>         > >         Just downloaded the full Portuguese translation and uploaded
an updated po file!
> >         Everything is working perfectly! Thank you all!
> >
> >     >
>         > >         One question: Pootle tags these 4 strings as Critical errors
because the text contains "Python brace holders"

> >     >
>         > >         https://translate-upgrade.apache.org/pt/aoo40help/translate/helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po#filter=checks&category=critical
> >
> >     >
>         > >         However if I click on "Mute quality check" (the red sign to
the right of text "Python brace holders") to validate that this is correct in this translation
(the original contains the same brace holders), I get an error message "Not found" and the
check is not muted