openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 22:52:05 GMT
Hi Radiah,

you recently contacted the OpenOffice security mailing list. As
explained in [1], the e-mail address you used should only be used for
reporting undisclosed security vulnerabilities in Apache products and
managing the process of fixing such vulnerabilities. Your e-mail does
not meet that criteria.

You may wish read some information on how the ASF works [2] before
contacting the appropriate project(s) with your enquiry via the
appropriate channel for each project.

 From your report it looks like a problem that doesn't really touch the
security topic. Therefore we recommend that you use the users@ mailing
list [3] or the users forums [4].

We will not respond to further messages regarding this topic.

[1] http://www.apache.org/security/
[2] http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
[3] mailto:users@openoffice.apache.org
[4] https://forum.openoffice.org/