openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Status of the translation project
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 12:39:13 GMT
Hi Pedro,

New builds are up (including updated Portuguese translation):

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/

Regards,

   Matthias

mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto: matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
> wrote:
>>     >>
>>     >> I just tried with the German translation and got a zip containing all
PO
>>     >> files.
>>     >> Could you try again?
>>     >>

>>         > >         Just downloaded the full Portuguese translation and uploaded
an updated po file!
>>>         Everything is working perfectly! Thank you all!
>>>
>>>     >
>>         > >         One question: Pootle tags these 4 strings as Critical errors
because the text contains "Python brace holders"
>>>     >
>>         > >         https://translate-upgrade.apache.org/pt/aoo40help/translate/helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po#filter=checks&category=critical
>>>     >
>>         > >         However if I click on "Mute quality check" (the red sign
to the right of text "Python brace holders") to validate that this is correct in this translation
(the original contains the same brace holders), I get an error message "Not found" and the
check is not muted