openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Facebook comment: It is time for an advanced product. please meet with me.
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2020 22:17:43 GMT
On 07/02/2020 Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I have no clue how I should react on this proposal. For me Facebook is
> not a business channel.

No way this is worth so many messages to the dev list and a collective
waste of time on interpreting incomplete information.

The standard way to contact the project is this public dev list. He is
welcome to do so. He won't get serious consideration if all he can write
is "please meet with me", of course.

If it is something that for some reason needs to be kept confidential,
there is a private list.

End of story. This is all we need to answer.

Regards,
   Andrea.