openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2020 08:49:51 GMT
Hi,

Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello all,
>

> This year is Anniversary year.
>
> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>
> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
> conference.
>
> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.

I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]

Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases