openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Trying to re-generate the Documentation effort
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2020 17:46:25 GMT
See inline
On 6/14/2020 4:41 AM, Peter wrote:
<snip]

> I want to remind you on the talk I posted earlier, which refers to a
> toolchain on docbook, and which talks on Issues and chances there are
> (the editor has been mentioned as use what you want.)
>
> I also would like to suggest to check if an exporter to pelikan (our new
> static webpage generator) would not be more usefull. maybe some tool
> exists docbook -> markup we could uce.

The only thing I could find in a quick online search was an ant task to
convert DocBook -> markdown [1]. My question to you would be why would
you want to do that conversion?  I may be misunderstanding your
question. Are you thinking to publish the documentation on the web site,
or a more general question not necessarily related to this proposal?

[1] http://ant4docbook.sourceforge.net/index.html

Regards
Keith
<snip>