openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: Proposals
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2020 18:22:29 GMT

I would like that well, because the reason to see the individual suggestion rather negatively,
far less the formulation "open-source for 20 years" is, _than rather that it looks simply
optically bad to position these words *cramped* behind the Logo_.

> Then it's up to
> the vote starter to collect all proposed logos upfront. J

I understand ... and I declare that I would take over this work _if_ we decide to vote again.

Because the current new logo proposals were brought forward very quickly, I think that it
would be possible to collect them by setting a short deadline of 3 days.

Jörg