openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About 20th anniversary plans
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2020 23:47:39 GMT
I am +1, if not Matthias is the one who does everything.

It should be a community thing. We got some pictures from the french List.

If i.e. Pedro can create a patch to add them in, I think it is great.

I am kind of negative if in the End Matthias has to do it all alone.

We have to get more people get involved in such stuff.

I hope I could make myself clear on the constraints I see ;)

All the Best

Peter

> Hi Pedro,
>
> Am 07.09.20 um 00:00 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>> Hi Matthias
>>
>>> On 09/06/2020 5:44 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>> Well, I didn't create a graphic for the Intro because I really think it
>>> is not needed.
>>>
>>> If others want one, this should be discussed.
>>
>> Then let's discuss :)
>> I think that for a matter of consistency both screens should be kept similar. Is
it not what is done for a Test build or a Developer build?