openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo for About dialog in 4.1.8
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2020 19:19:31 GMT
Hi Jörg,

This discussion has been about the logo that appears on the Application About box and possibly
the Startup Screen.

It is not about the project logo, website appearance, and/or stickers.

> On Sep 10, 2020, at 1:22 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

Start a new thread about the website logo and the existing tag line “The Free and Open Office
Productivity Suite"

>> For me it seems also proper for example for stickers.
>
> Will there be an effective opportunity to discuss this?

Apache Community Development has a relationship with Redbubble to put project logos onto items
including stickers. We can certainly start a thread to discuss if we wish to create a special
logo for this purpose.

In this case start a new thread to discuss stickers and that tag line.

Or if you want start a new thread about both.

Regards,
Dave