openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: Logo for About dialog in 4.1.8
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2020 07:54:07 GMT

That's right.

It would have been much more important to write at least the existing text (="open-source
für 20 years") one line _below_ the logo.
This would not be the only possible solution, but a solution that would improve (imho) the
visual appearance of the logo in an uncomplicated and effortless way.

Does anyone really want to tell me that the current, _squeezed_ representation looks good?

> It is more important to solve the problems

a bad looking logo *is* a problem.

Jörg