openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Windows Application Issue | Apache Software Foundation | REF # 24422219
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 22:51:42 GMT

Apache OpenOffice developers are available on dev@openoffice.apache.org

My question is which version of OpenOffice was tested. Did you test the latest version 4.1.7?
Where did the media you tested come from?

Regards,
Dave

> On Sep 2, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Oscar Ortiz Garcia (Axelerate LLC) <v-osort@microsoft.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Dear Windows developer,
>
> I’m a program manager in the App Assure ISV Outreach Team at Microsoft. We work with
Microsoft’s test organization to notify developers when issues have been identified in their
applications. We’re reaching out to notify you of a potential issue in one of your applications.

> The issue details are below. Our goal is to work with you to address this issue and to
understand what your expected timeline to address this issue might be. If you have any questions
about the details below or have already addressed this issue in a forthcoming update, please
let me know.

Center. https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support <https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support>