openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Logo for About dialog in 4.1.8 [was: Re: About 20th anniversary plans]
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:04:41 GMT

first of all: I don't know if my suggestion is better, in any case I did _not_ say so.

But I find your reasoning unlogical, because: why should it be a question of _a sentence_?
Either it's a question of a general translation, in which case the logo should only contain
a "20" (and not "20 years"), or it's not a question of translation.

(Yes, I am of the opinion that "20" alone is _not_ to be misunderstood.)

Jörg