openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Logo for About dialog in 4.1.8 [was: Re: About 20th anniversary plans]
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2020 19:14:57 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mechtilde [mailto:ooo@mechtilde.de]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 8:52 PM
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [vote] Logo for About dialog in 4.1.8 [was: Re:
> About 20th anniversary plans]
>
> +1 for all points (binding)

You think this is a vote for PMC members? Or what else do you want to express _at this point_
with "binding"?

I think we are here, in this specific case, in a vote where all votes have the same weight.

Yes, I think that this remark is necessary, because it would be possible to insist on "binding",
but this was not announced and should not be done during the vote.

Jörg