openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: we are a ASF-project
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2020 18:15:14 GMT
Am 09.09.20 um 20:00 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
>> Even "open source" vs. "open-source" has already been
>> discussed in June.
>
> So you think it is in the interest of the ASF if one of its projects uses a different
spelling than the ASF itself?

I understand your statement as a provocation. So, what do you want to
reach with this?

The ASF is an international organization. IMHO for the most people
English not their native language. So, there will be always language
problems. Therefore I'm sure that - in this case - the ASF is not that
nitpicking as others. ;-)

BTW:
When I follow your own claim then your subject is also not free of errors.

Marcus