openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: When will the blog post be published?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:21:53 GMT
Am 06.01.21 um 08:45 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> Am I overlooking the publication of the blog post or is it still unpublished?
>
> imho:
> Dave said it correctly in his email that the consensus was to publish the blog post first
(and work on the new release in parallel):

> "I think that there is consensus to publish the blog post by Monday.
>
> After that it will be time to start preparing 4.1.9 release notes."
>

> Or does that no longer apply? Why?

good question.

Is the text ready?
Patricia said already it's OK from the lanuage perspective.

However, I would exchange the last sentence as it really doesn't fit
anymore:

"We wish you a peaceful year-end."

with

"We wish you a good and healthy start into the new year."

Any other comemnts?

Thanks

Marcus