openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Documenting what I'm learning
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2021 23:20:48 GMT
Health permitting I may be able to help with this. I used to help develop, test, and debug
multiprocessor servers so I have spent a lot of time thinking about concurrency correctness
and performance.

Patricia

> On Dec 30, 2020, at 17:02, Steve Lubbs <stevelubbs@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Hi All,
>
> I've been spending quite a bit of time reverse engineering the threading and concurrency
implementation and with an eye towards possible errors. I'm documenting what I find as I go
with the hope that it'll be useful to others as well as myself. I'm not a UML expert by a
long shot but I think I can use it well enough so it'll be useful.