pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: high-dpi displays, font sizes, and hard-coded pixel counts
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:25:21 GMT
This is something we should definitely look at, though it's possible
that Pivot's ability to scale the display host may mean that we could
just scale the display host dynamically based on the difference in the
system font size and the default Pivot font size.  Try performing a
CTRL-SHIFT-mouseWheel on a Pivot app, and you'll see the display host
scaling in action.

-T