pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: using annotations for binding between XML/Java elements
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:26:32 GMT
It's an idea that is worth looking into. I had been thinking that we'd have to write some kind
of pre-processor or something, which could be ugly. But if there are hooks we can call into
(or be called by), it would potentially be much easier. Anyone know?

On Monday, May 04, 2009, at 10:22AM, "Todd Volkert" <tvolkert@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>There is maybe a third way:
>>>(3) leveraging 'JSR 199: Java Compiler API' (from Java 6) in order to do the on-the-fly
code generation (at the source level, instead of byte-code level).