pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: DigestAuthentication starts to work
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 15:22:34 GMT
>My intention was to not change existing code, and in any case, to do
>tests before, and commit only if necessary, right ?

All I'm saying is, if your code is closing a stream or a stream wrapper in readObject() or
writeObject(), it shouldn't be doing that.

>In any case, to avoid problems, I'll send sources to this mailing list
>and let someone make commits / patch / other.

That's fine.

>mhhh ythe intent was to say "it's more in line with the rest of the
>code", but thnaks for the hint.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

FYI, I just checked in an update that adds the getStatus() and getMethod() methods to pivot.web.Query.
I also cleaned up the web project a bit - when we merged the test projects into the main projects
a while back, the Eclipse configuration for that one was never updated and the test code was
never getting built. Now it is working again.

Chris, you should be sure to sync again to make sure you have the latest before starting to
work on the Query class.

Thanks,
Greg