pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Martini Sandro" <Sandro.Mart...@technomind.it>
Subject web subproject , GetQuery, etc
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 16:19:10 GMT
Hi to all,
I've started to write a JUnit 4 Test case for the Digest Authentication, and I've seen some
things:

- in eclipse, the web subproject doesn't have a dependency on JUnit 4 of eclipse, and it doesn't
use the test directory for sources (maybe also for other subprojects) ... but this is not
the latest version of the project. As soon as possible I'll try to synchronize it. Is this
wanted, like having Junit Tests only for Ant run ?

- in the first unit test, trying to call with GetQuery a non-existing host/resource, i expect
a QueryException, while this is the result:

GET Query to http://non_existing_host:80/protected

java.net.UnknownHostException: non_existing_host

is this right ?

Or Query should wrap any exception in QueryException and put the original as cause ?

Best regards,
Sandro