pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: Icons for new tool
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:19:14 GMT
These are commonly used, and I usually manage to find something in there,
but I don't know how compatible the license is?

http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/

I was about to start work on a generic REST client... any overlap with what
you're doing?

My app will allow the user to select which HTTP method to use, specify
custom headers, request parameters, etc, etc, and use an instance of
HttpClient to maintain a client state (unless the user choses to create a
new instance), then it'll support 'structured' display of certain types,
namely XML and JSON initially.

Or if anyone can suggest a good app that already does this I'd appreciate it
(sorry for hijacking the thread).

Cheers,
Chris