pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: First Tests with JSONViewer
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:02:52 GMT
You are correct - syncing the entire tree will fix the exception.

> but the real problem is that after this i can't close the application
> clicking the close icon (i have to kill the process from Eclipse).

I tried to reproduce this issue by forcing an exception to be thrown
(I set an invalid attribute on a WTKX element). I get the error
message, but I am still able to close the window.

However, I ran the test in OS X. I'll try it again later when I have
Windows open. But for now, why don't you log it as a JIRA issue.