pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Grandin <noelgran...@gmail.com>
Subject TablePane concept and tutorials and wiki
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:05:59 GMT

When I see these kinds of emails bouncing back and forth, I start
thinking maybe we need an equivalent of the Swing Tutorial for Pivot.
I know that I spent an awful lot of time in there when I was learning swing.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/TOC.html

Creating something similar in the Pivot wiki by cut'n'pasting from the
mailing list would be a good way to start.

Ah, I see we have one already. I was going to add Greg's reply to the
wiki at
  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Table+Panes
but my newly created account does not seem to have permission (username:
grandinj)

Can someone grant me edit access to the Pivot wiki?

Thanks, Noel.