pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject new DesktopApplicationContext
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:16:19 GMT
Hello,

    I've just changed the code in the DesktopApplicationContext (diff
attached), it doesn't abuse of static code that much anymore (hence
there can be many DesktopApplicationContext's, useful for a wtkx gui
visualizer I'll implement). There are only a few things that need to be
fixed (explained in the TODO's), but are minor. This would be the usage
of the new DesktopApplicationContext:

       new DesktopApplicationContext().open(new MyApplication());
    }

    Note that I didn't provide any support for launching applications
from the command line using this new context, but that should be
extremely easy to implement (I don't really use that feature... but feel
free to create your own class for that purpose).

Hope you find this useful as much as I do,
Edgar Merino