pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: DigestAuthentication starts to work
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:26:42 GMT
Sandro,

Clearly a lot of effort has gone into this code, and it looks like it
will be a valuable addition to the platform. However, in its current
state I don't think it is ready to go into the 1.3 release. There are
still a lot of TODOs and we should really test it against a working
server before committing it.

This feature is currently scheduled for 1.4. However, if you can get
it in shape before 1.3 or 1.3.1 is released, we can certainly include
it.

Thanks,