pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: TablePane concept and tutorials and wiki
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:41:24 GMT
You should have access to it if you have been added to the pivot-
developers group, so I'm guessing that you have not. Unfortunately,
this is not something I have permission to manage. Niclas/Martijn,
please remind me - what is the correct way to request that Noel be
added to this group? Do I submit a JIRA request to the Infrastructure
project, or is there another way? Do either of you have permission to
make this change?

Thanks,
Greg