pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new DesktopApplicationContext
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:05:23 GMT
I need to access the frame directly, along with some of its properties, for
example I have one application where I had to made the frame undecorated, so
I had to implement listeners to minimize/maximize/close the application. For
this I needed to have access to the frame. Even if the
DesktopApplicationContext stays like it is right now, it would be good to
have access to the frame directly (or think of a way to implement the
functionality described above).

Edgar Merino