pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject [VOTE] Change package names from "pivot.*" to "org.apache.pivot.*"
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:31:50 GMT
It has been proposed that we align our package naming conventions with
Java and Apache standards and rename "pivot.*" to
"org.apache.pivot.*". Please register your vote on this issue by
responding to this email as follows:

[  ] +1 Change package names
[  ] +0
[  ] -0
[  ] -1 Don't change package names (specify why)

Upon a positive majority of binding votes and no binding vetoes, we
will change the package names as part of the 1.3 release. Please
submit your vote no later than 18:00 GMT on Monday, June 8.

Thanks,
Greg