pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DigestAuthentication starts to work
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:06:14 GMT
Hi to all,
to close this open issue/improvement to add support to Web Queries for
the Digest Authentication (initially scheduled for the 1.3 release),
in attach here you'll find the README.

Tell me if it's not clear or if doesn't work ...

Ah, only for your convenience (I'm lazy, so maybe other too :-) ) in
attach here I put also a zip containing all the test directories and
empty/marker files. But use it only as a reference, if what described
in the README doesn't work ...

All related sources are in this mail thread, and the last version is
in attach in a my mail dated 25 May 2009. For simplicity, i attach
them another time, here.

They have to be adapted to the new package namespace, and maybe some
minor adjustments could be done. Be free to make modifications, etc
... i hope this will go into the 1.3 release, or if not maybe could be
marker as stable but experimental, and refine it into the 1.4 (i
hadn't time for example to test with Tomcat).

Tell me what do you think.

Bye,
Sandro