pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: TablePane concept and tutorials and wiki
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:21:06 GMT
We can do, but not when I'm half drunk in night club with a couple of lovely
ladies. If it

On Jun 25, 2009 11:42 PM, "Greg Brown" <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

You should have access to it if you have been added to the pivot-developers
group, so I'm guessing that you have not. Unfortunately, this is not
something I have permission to manage. Niclas/Martijn, please remind me -
what is the correct way to request that Noel be added to this group? Do I
submit a JIRA request to the Infrastructure project, or is there another
way? Do either of you have permission to make this change?

Thanks,
Greg

On Jun 25, 2009, at 11:05 AM, Noel Grandin wrote: > > When I see these kinds
of emails bouncing ...