pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Maven browser
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 15:23:53 GMT
That is a cool tool. Pivot could work there, but AJAX might be the
best choice for that app. It seems to be a tool for searching and
presenting documentation, which is what HTML does best.

Basically, I'm trying to brainstorm ways that we might collaborate
with other Apache projects. Because it has a richer widget set than
HTML, Pivot is a great way to build "system management"- type apps. It
occurred to me that Maven might be a good fit, but I'm sure there are
others. Anyone have any suggestions?