pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Bug in Sequence.Tree.pathOf
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:06:27 GMT
Hi,

Firstly, congratulations on the Graduation vote, and Pivot as a whole.
In the limited time I have had to play with PivotI am very impressed and
intend to work with it and contribute whenever I can.

Please find attached patch and code demonstrating a simple bug in
Sequence.Tree.pathOf(Sequence<T> sequence, T item).
This appears to have arisen because    Sequence.insert(T item, int index)
 and      Sequence.update(int index, T item)    have differing signatures.

I couldn't see any unit tests that cover this code, so have not run any
against it.

Chris