pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@haloworldwide.com>
Subject Re: Pivot graduation
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:02:22 GMT
That's perfect, Greg. I love the idea of the site relaunch as well.

Let's stay connected over the next few weeks so we can make sure the timing is right. The
best days to issue press releases are on Tuesdays, followed by Monday, then Wednesday.

Also, note that 18th January is Martin Luther King Day (US Federal holiday), so we may have
to adjust the announcement time should you wish to go live that week.

Chat soon,
Sally