pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Maven uploads
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:57:16 GMT
Hello Mentors-

I am in the process of preparing Pivot for deployment via Maven. This page documents the manual
process to be used by Apache projects that don't use Maven as a build tool (such as Pivot):

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#maven-repo

There is a section at the bottom that is meant to explain how to create an appropriate POM
file, but it does not appear to be complete:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#repository-descriptor

Do you know who I might contact for assistance with this? I have created some POMs that I
think should work, but I'd like to run them by someone who is more familiar with Maven to
make sure that they contain the correct information, are formatted correctly, etc.

Thanks,
Greg