pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Allman <...@allman.ms>
Subject Re: DesktopApplicationContext.main()
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 05:24:26 GMT
I use it to launch my Pivot app so I'd rather it stay, but I can't say I'd
be upset to see it go.  BTW, what is the preferred or suggested way for
running a Pivot app?

Also, if it does "go" I think marking it @deprecated first with a pointer
to the alternative would be the smoothest way.  Subsequently, the method
would be removed altogether.

Michael