pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug with toolbar buttons?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:22:27 GMT
I propagated this fix to TerraMenuButtonSkin, which also has a "toolbar" style.

On Sep 1, 2010, at 5:34 PM, Todd Volkert wrote:

> It indeed was a bug - I just checked in a fix in both the trunk and the 1.5.x branch.
>
> Cheers,
> -T
>
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Chris Bartlett <cbartlett.x@gmail.com> wrote:
> Roger,
>
> It looks like a bug to me, and I have replicated it using the current trunk code.
> It looks to be caused by TerraPushButtonSkin not setting the (local) 'backgroundColor'
& 'bevelColor' in the paint method, and the background subsequently not being painted.

> Please create a JIRA ticket  (You'll need to be registered & logged in)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris
>
> On 2 September 2010 01:14, Roger Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I’ve got a toolbar setup like this (using either 1.5 or 1.5.1 – same results).
 Notice the changed background color (don’t ask why!):

>                    <BoxPane orientation="horizontal" styles="{backgroundColor:'#f7f5ee'}">
>
>                      <MenuButton>
>
>                       <buttonData><content:ButtonData text="Connect"/></buttonData>
>
>                       <menu><Menu><sections><Menu.Section>
>
>                         <Menu.Item buttonData="Local instance..."/>
>
>                         <Menu.Item buttonData="Connection..."/>
>
>                         <Menu.Item buttonData="Gateway..."/>
>
>                       </Menu.Section></sections></Menu></menu>
>
>                      </MenuButton>
>
>                      <PushButton tooltipText="Disconnect" styles="{toolbar:'true',backgroundColor:'#f7f5ee'}">
>
>                        <buttonData>
>
>                          <content:ButtonData icon="images/close.gif" />
>
>                        </buttonData>
>
>                      </PushButton>
>
>                      <PushButton tooltipText="Start" enabled="false"  styles="{toolbar:'true',backgroundColor:'#f7f5ee'}">
>
>                        <buttonData>
>
>                          <content:ButtonData icon="images/start-icon-16.png" />
>
>                        </buttonData>
>
>                      </PushButton>
>
> This works fine on initial display:
>
> <image001.png>
>

> But, after mousing over the buttons, I get the default background color behind the buttons:
>
> <image002.png>
>

> Is this a bug?  Or should I be doing something more/different to get the buttons to match
my background color?  THANKS!!

> Roger Whitcomb
>
> Architect, Engineering
>
> Ingres Corporation
>
> roger.whitcomb@ingres.com
>

> PHONE +1 650.587.5596
>
> FAX +1 650.587.5550
>

> www.ingres.com
>

> This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient named
above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original transmission and
all copies from your system.