pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Window$IconImageSequence.add() vs. insert()
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:00:29 GMT
Ah, that makes sense. Action mappings are primarily dictionary-based, so we fire add events.
We only really provide a sequence so they can be added in BXML.

We should probably change the IconImageSequence to fire insert events rather than add. Can
you do that or do you want me to do it?

On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:31 AM, Noel Grandin wrote:

> Probably just because I copied it from Window$ActionMappingSequence
> which also implements add() but not insert().
>
> So, no good reason :-)
>
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 22:45, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
>> Any comments on this? Noel, I believe you implemented this feature - was there a
reason you went with add() vs. insert()?

>> On Sep 6, 2010, at 8:19 AM, Greg Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a reason that add() is supported in Window$IconImageSequence but not
insert()? Seems like both should be supported, unless there is a valid reason not to.