pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J 2 as dependencies
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:14:32 GMT
Hi Roger,

> Yes, I've been following the discussions on the Log4J mailing lists.  So, I think we
could do it together.
good :-) ...

I don't think there is a dedicated issue for other dependencies
refactorings ... I'll put some info in a comment in the issue for
Log4J for now to not forget :-) . And (even related to dependencies)
we still have the migration to Gradle in pending but this is something
that requires a lot of time so we have to wait a little (but it's in
my TODO list) ...

Let's update soon.

Ciao,
Sandro