pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 2.0.5
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2017 23:58:45 GMT
+1 from me.

But for future reference, doesn't Pivot require Java 7 or Java 8 already??
The manifest says 1.6. Small detail IMHO, but I thought I should mention it.

==./eclipse/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Eclipse Plug-in for Apache Pivot
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.pivot.eclipse;singleton:=true
Bundle-Version: 2.0
Bundle-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.6
Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.core.runtime;bundle-version="3.5.0",
 org.eclipse.ui;bundle-version="3.5.2",
 org.eclipse.swt;bundle-version="3.5.2",
 org.eclipse.jface;bundle-version="3.5.2",
 org.eclipse.debug.core;bundle-version="3.5.1",
 org.eclipse.debug.ui;bundle-version="3.5.2",
 org.eclipse.jdt.core;bundle-version="3.5.2",
 org.eclipse.jdt.launching;bundle-version="3.5.1",
 org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui;bundle-version="3.4.1"

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer